WAYS OF GIVING
Donors to Rincon Valley Christian School give in a variety of ways. Gifts can be in the form of:
- Cash - a very simple way to give. You give RVC an immediate gift, paid in various forms. You can give a one-time gift, a gift of monthly payments, or make a pledge of a one, two, or three year commitment.
- Memorials - make a gift to RVC in memory of a loved one.
- Marketable Securities such as stocks, bonds, or mutual funds - receive a charitable deduction for the full fair market value and avoid paying tax on any capital gains.
- Contracts/Note Receivables - contracts of various forms often have an impact on one's income and subsequently, tax liabilities. RVC can accept these as a charity donation, which will benefit the school and giver as well.
- Life Insurance Policies - receive a deduction on the computed current value of your paid-up policy or premium payments. Name RVC as a beneficiary in a new or current policy and provide a substantial gift through small premium payments. Consider RVC before dropping or discontinuing a life insurance policy.
- Real Estate - receive a deduction for the appraised market value and avoid paying tax on your capital gains.
- 401K, 403B, and IRA accounts - maximize the value of your gift by avoiding income and estate taxes.
- Commodities - God has often blessed us with non-monetary gifts that can be used for kingdom service. RVC is willing to accept almost any type of commodity that would benefit the school which would also fit with your financial structure (ex. grains, cattle, fruit, dairy, feeds, etc.).
Many friends, graduates, and supporters of Rincon Valley Christian School have given a gift through their estate plan.
Here are some examples of how you can leave a legacy of support to Rincon Valley Christian School:
- Charitable bequest - make a bequest through your estate as noted in your will.
- Charitable Gift Annuity - a very popular way to receive an income for life while making an immediate and significant gift to Rincon Valley Christian School.
- Charitable Trusts - craft a charitable lead or remainder trust to your specific charitable and financial objectives.
- Life Estate Contract - donate a real estate contract (house or land) and retain full use of the property until death.
If you would like more information regarding any of these possibilities please contact Mr. Paul Eggenberger, Principal/Head of School